If companies were to institute a Workplace Wellness Program, they could realize major economic benefits!
The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism looked at 42 published studies on the economic impact of company-based wellness programs and found that they led to a 28-percent reduction in sick days, a 26-percent reduction in health costs, and a 30-percent reduction in worker’s comp and disability claims. For every dollar spent, $5.93 was saved.
Our Workplace Wellness Program provides practical tools and proven techniques for
– Proactively addressing specific health concerns
– Supporting emotional balance
– Increasing resiliency and vitality
– Fostering greater well-being
with the Goal of
‒ Supporting wellness throughout the workforce
‒ Reducing absenteeism
‒ Increasing productivity
‒ Maintaining high-level job satisfaction
‒ Providing a healthier work environment.
Workplace Wellness Program elements include
‒ Introduction to Energy Medicine
‒ Focused Self-Help Workshops
‒ Energy Medicine Favorites
‒ Detox and Revitalize
‒ Vitality Booster Daily Energy Routine
‒ Holistic Stress Management
‒Energy Medicine First-Aid Kits for
- Stress Relief and Heart Health
- Relief from Physical Discomfort
- Hormone Balance
- Staying Grounded and Building Resilience
- Eye Health and Vision Support
- as well as other areas of interest
‒ Private Mini-Sessions, focused on Stress Relief, Relief from Physical Discomfort, Emotional Balance, Mental Clarity
‒ Gentle Energy Medicine (GEM) / Trauma-Sensitive Floor and Chair Yoga Classes.